Skinsntemplates is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its visitors. That’s why we want you to understand when we collect and use information about you, the actions we take to protect your privacy and our commitment to data security. Because your privacy is important, Skinsntemplates will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information about your browser, Operating System and your IP# for the sole purpose of generating statistics and to help better your browsing experience to our web. None of the personal information collected by Skinsntemplates will ever be shared with any third party company without consent from the user.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Skinsntemplates publishes banners from leading and well reputable companies such as Google. Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
Purephotoshop Forum Terms of Service
Administrators and Moderators of Purephotoshop reserve the right to move, delete, or edit messages posted by individual members, if they deem that the message contains any form of content that is in violation of our terms of service. The following list includes but is not limited to the types of content and behavior that are not permitted:
- Pornographic images or links to pornography (including in member signatures).
- Warez links or warez trading (including but not limited to applications, games, scripts, etc).
- Excessive profanity.
- Any form of racial hate or bigotry.
- Referencing attached images on other sites or forums (stealing bandwidth).
- Spamming/harassing other members through email or forum Personal Messages.
- Blatant advertising in inappropriate forum categories.
- Pretending to be a forum moderator/admin by means of member title, signature, etc.
- Cross-posting (posting the same message in multiple forum categories).
- Any attempt to compromise the security of this site, server, or membership database.
- Posting “announcements” about your postcount.
- Not adhering to the warnings of a forum moderator or administrator.
- Purposeful misinformation.
- Discussion on the acquisition or creation of illegal materials (including but not limited to drugs, bombs, etc).
- Posting links to harmful sites that give viruses/trojans, including joke sites that mimic harm of any kind.
Members are free to discuss topics of any nature that do not violate the Terms of Service, and to do so in the most appropriate forum category.
Members who are banned from the forum due to misbehavior are NOT permitted to return. Purephotoshop will not hesitate to contact the member’s ISP, legal authorities, etc with a fully documented case against the problematic member.
All member signatures and avatar images are subject to Administrator and/or Moderator approval, and must meet the Signature Guidelines unless otherwise specifically permitted by the Purephotoshop staff. Advertising affiliate program links in signatures is not permitted. Signatures that do not follow the guidelines may be edited by Moderators with or without notice.
Purephotoshop reserves the right to modify these terms and statements as necessary, with or without public notice.
Purephotoshop staff may be contacted through use of the form on our contact page – additional forms of contact information may be requested by contacting us in this manner.